IN DEBT WE TRUST is a important milestone. It is, a record of the current US debt situation, and an explanation of the ramifications corporate marketing. IN DEBT WE TRUST highlights the problems with created wants, overpriced needs and corporate control over both the means of production and the means of consumption.
Posts Tagged ‘Debt’
Ready to learn everything you need to know about the economy in the shortest amount of time?
The Crash Course is a condensed online version of Chris Martenson’s “End of Money” seminar
How long will it take?
Chapters are between 3 and 20 minutes in length. All 20 sections take 3 hours and 23 minutes to watch in full.
You will learn about:
- Intro (on this page, above)
- Chapter 1: Three Beliefs (Time: 1:46)
- Chapter 2: The Three “E”s (Time: 1:38)
- Chapter 3: Exponential Growth UPDATED! – November 3 (Time: 6:20)
- Chapter 4: Compounding is the Problem (Time: 3:06)
- Chapter 5: Growth vs. Prosperity (Time: 3:40)
- Chapter 6: What is Money? (Time: 5:55)
- Chapter 7: Money Creation (Time: 4:19)
- Chapter 8: The Fed – Money Creation (Time: 7:13)
- Chapter 9: A Brief History of US Money (Time: 7:14)
- Chapter 10: Inflation (Time: 11:48)
- Chapter 11: How Much Is A Trillion? (Time: 3:28)
- Chapter 12: Debt (Time: 12:32)
- Chapter 13: A National Failure To Save (Time: 12:06)
- Chapter 14: Assets & Demographics (Time: 13:41)
- Chapter 15: Bubbles (Time: 14:10)
- Chapter 16: Fuzzy Numbers (Time: 15:52)
- Chapter 17: PART A: Peak Oil (Time: 17:52)
- Chapter 17: PART B: Energy Budgeting (Time: 12:15)
- Chapter 17: PART C: Energy And The Economy (Time: 7:05)
- Chapter 18: Environmental Data (Time: 16:22)
- Chapter 19: Future Shock (Time: 8:02)
- Chapter 20: What Should I Do? NEW! – October 22 (Time: 19:48)
Now, we proudly release a 30-minute condensed version of I.O.U.S.A. designed specifically for watching and sharing on the web – for free.
In the inflationary depression which looks like it could be on the horizon,
financial analyst Max Kaiser suggests Gold is what can protect us.